Merlin Animal Rescue is a non profit organisation for abandoned, homeless and unwanted animals primarily dogs who come from homes, shelters, vets, boarding facilities or the street. Placing them in the best possible permanent loving home. Merlin Animal Rescue promotes health and rehabilitation for animals during their care and future placements. Increase public awareness of the value of animals as pets and bring to the fore the over population issue taking positive steps to act within their sphere of influence.
1. To give each animal as much time as necessary to find a secure loving permanent home within reasonable medical/behavioural limitations.
2. To complete a home check by a Merlin Animal Rescue approved Home Checker before allowing an animal to be homed.
3. To Spay/Neuter any Dog/Bitch, Cat etc before homing or rehoming.
4. To vaccinate & Microchip appropriately any animal which comes under the care of Merlin Animal Rescue.
5. To provide Veterinary care for any animal which is in need under the care of Merlin Animal Rescue.
6. To treat any internal or external parasite for any animal which is in need under the care of Merlin Animal Rescue.
7. To have public days for the education and meeting the public including the annual show. Providing advice on responsible pet ownership.
8. To uphold the laws of the United Kingdom and the encouragement and assistance in the enforcement of all laws for the prevention of cruelty to animals.
9. To make every effort to make sure that homes and families are the best possible match for that particular animal.
10. To interview and monitor volunteers working within Merlin Animal Rescue.
Download a full copy of this statement here.